35 Washington Blvd.
- Associate of Arts from Suffolk Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from the State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Life Chiropractic College in 1990.
Memberships & Associations
- New York State Chiropractic Association, District board member and newsletter editor
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Association of Catholic Chiropractors
- Past member International Chiropractic Association
- Past member New York Chiropractic Council
- Past member World Congress of Chiropractic Students
We accept most major medical insurances. Call to check on yours!
|Monday||9:30am – 1pm||3:30pm – 7pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am – 1pm||3:30pm – 7pm|
|Friday||9:30am – 1pm||3:30pm – 7pm|
Philip Facquet, DC
Philip A. Facquet, DC is a Smithtown chiropractor who serves Smithtown and the surrounding communities in NY . Practicing chiropractic since 1990. Philip A. Facquet served as a Medical Review Officer Advisor for Powers Medical Review from 1992 to 1996. He also oversaw DOT, FAA and NRC drug screenings.
Dr. Facquet has an Associate of Arts from Suffolk Community College and a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Earning his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Life Chiropractic College in 1990 he is also a member of the Ancient Order of Hibernians, Knights of Columbus and Commack/Kings Park Rotary.
Dr. Facquet serves as the President of the Suffolk County Citizen Corp Council and has remained active since his appointment in 2004.